May is coming to an end, let's have a tech update!
Since we last wrote, we have:
- Improved the video resolution in Versatackle rooms
- Added video resolution options to let you decide what's the right setting for you (480p, 720p, 1080p)
- Based on user feedback, adjusted how resizing works when someone stops screensharing
- Made our Closed Captions system work more consistently, even when there's a spotty connection
- Fixed an underlying issue that was causing a few minor bugs
In order to offer Closed Captions with a consistent experience for everyone, while also keeping the cost reasonable, we've got some bigger changes planned. If you've been waiting for the right moment to reach out to us about your Closed Captions hopes and dreams, now's the time!